«June 2011 BITS A DIVISION OF THE FINANCIAL SERVICES ROUNDTABLE 1001 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE NW SUITE 500 SOUTH WASHINGTON, DC 20004 202-289-4322 ...»
18. Davidson, P., Cyberspies have hacked into power grid, officials say, in USA Today. 2009.
19. Clarke, R.A. and R.K. Knake, Cyberwar. 2010: HarperCollins.
20. Gallaher, M.P., A.N. Link, and B.R. Rowe, Cyber Security, Economic Strategies and Public Policy Alternatives. 2008: Edward Elgar.
21. Securing Critical Infrastructure in the Age of Stuxnet, Sean P. McGurk, acting director of the Homeland Security Department's Cybersecurity Center, in US Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee. November 17, 2010.
22. Cappelli, D., et al., Common Sense Guide to Prevention and Detection of Insider Threats, 3rd Edition (Version 3.1). 2009, Carnegie Mellon University.
23. Christie, C.J., Former UBS Computer Systems Manager Gets 97 Months for Unleashing “Logic Bomb” on Company Network. US DOJ Press Release (News), December 13, 2006.
24. Conference Report to Accompany H.R. 3288, Department of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010, Dec. 8, 2009.
25. Baker, W., et al., Data Breach Investigations Report, http://www.verizonbusiness.com/go/2011dbir.
2011: Verizon Business.
26. Baker, W., et al., Data Breach Investigations Report, http://www.verizonbusiness.com/go/2010databreachreport/. 2010: Verizon Business.
27. Verizon Business, Verizon Incident Sharing Metrics Framework, http://securityblog.verizonbusiness.com/2010/02/19/veris-framework. 2010.
28. National Vulnerability Database. Available from: http://nvd.nist.gov/.
29. Anti-Phishing Working Group, Phishing Activity Trends Report, 2nd Qtr. 2010.
30. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (DTT), Media Predictions TMT Trends 2009. 2009.
31. Cisco Systems, Cisco Global Threat Report 4Q2010. 2011.
32. Dasient Blog, The Dasient Q4 Malware Update. 2011.
33. Sinclair, G., C. Nunnery, and B.B.H. Kang. The waledac protocol: The how and why. in Malicious and Unwanted Software (MALWARE), 2009 4th International Conference on. 2009.
34. The VeriSign® iDefense® Intelligence Operations Team, Mobile Threats. November 13, 2009, VeriSign® iDefense®
35. Kwan, M., Hack Any RFID-Enabled Credit Card for Eight Bucks in Mobile Magazine. 2008.
36. McAfee Labs, McAfee Threats Report: Fourth Quarter 2010. 2011.
37. United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team, Cyber Threats to Mobile Devices 2010, USCERT.
38. Sims, S., Insider Threat Investigations, in Cyberforensics, J. Bayuk, Editor. 2010, Springer.
39. United States of America versus Albert Gonzalez. 2010, United States District Court, District of New Jersey.
40. Stamos, A., Aurora and Advanced Persistent Threat Response Recommendations. 2010, iSEC Partners.
41. Herley, C., So Long, And No Thanks for the Externalities: The Rational Rejection of Security Advice by Users, in New security paradigms workshop. 2009, ACM: Oxford, United Kingdom.
42. FS-ISAC Account Takeover Task Force, On-line Fraud Detection White Paper. 2011.
43. Bayuk, J., Securing Web Applications in CSO Executive Series on Application Security, CXO Media, January, 2009.
44. Gammage, B., et al., Gartner's Top Predictions for IT Organizations and Users, 2011and Beyond.
45. Ponemon Institute, U.S. Cost of a Data Breach Study, http://www.ponemon.org. 2010.
46. Wingfield, N., I. Sherr, and B. Worthen, Hacker Raids Sony Videogame Network, in Wall Street Journal. 2010.
47. McMillan, R., Epsilon: A watershed for an industry under siege, in ComputerWorld. 2011.
48. Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, US 106-102. 1999.
49. Sarbanes-Oxley Act, US116 Stat. 745. 2002.
50. Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council, Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard, Version 1.2. 2008.
51. HIPAA, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) Security Rule, US Department of Health and Human Services, Editor. 2003: Federal Register Vol. 68, No. 34.
52. Wolf, C., Proskauer on Privacy. 2008, Practicing Law Institute.
53. United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team, Malware Threats and Mitigation Strategies.
54. Delta-Risk, I., Cyber-Attack Against Payment Processes February 2010 FS-ISAC Exercise After Action Report. 2010, US Financial Services Sharing and Analysis Center.
55. Arbor Networks, Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report, Volume VI. 2010.
56. BITS, BITS Email Security Toolkit. 2007, The Financial Services Roundtable,